Administration and Medicaid Waiver Services
Residential and Family Services Department
Service and Support Administration
• Team leader for development of the Individual Service Plan
• Complete assessments to determine specific service needs
• Information and referral assistance
• Crisis and emergency assistance
• Community case management
• Coordination of services
• Residential Development
• Intake and Eligibility
• Service Monitoring
Sherry Gross, SSA Division Manager
Adult Services Center/Calumet
580 Calumet Lane
Dayton, OH 45427-1914
March 24th through March 28th was officially designated “Calumet Spirit Week”.
The children of Kettering Early Childhood Education Center will return to clean toys every week from now on, thanks to Liberty Center’s new volunteer experience.
The Adult program participants of Northview put on a fun and informative show to celebrate International Women’s Day.
In the News
The cause of Autism Spectrum Disorder is still puzzling.