Frequently Asked Questions

How can I rent a home/ and or apartment from Inclusive Neighborhoods Housing Corporation (INHC)?

INHC accepts direct referrals from the MCBDDS Residential Planning Committee.  If you are interested in becoming a INHC resident, please contact your SSA for a housing referral. 

Are utilities included?

Utilities are not included in INHC rent.  Each tenant is responsible for paying their own utility cost these cost may be shared with other tenants.  Utilities should be transferred into the tenant's name upon taking residence.

Where do I send my rent payments?

INHC accepts checks, cashier’s checks, and money orders for the payment of rent. 
Please send your rent to:
Inclusive Neighborhoods Housing Corporations 
PO BOX 115
Englewood, Ohio 45322

There is no method to pay your rent online. 

INHC recommends working with your bank to establish an automated rent payments through your or financial institution

What is INHC’s smoking policy?

INHC does NOT permit smoking in your home or garage.  If you choose to smoke, you must smoke outside and you must dispose of your cigarette butts in an appropriate container. 

Can my girlfriend or boyfriend live with me?

No one else can live in the house except for the people who have a signed lease.

What is your pet policy?

Pets are forbidden unless it’s a “service or companion animal covered under the Americans with Disabilities Amendments  Act of 2008 (ADAAA), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (“Section 504”), the Fair Housing Act, the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEA), the Air Carrier Access Act of 1986, the Ohio Revised Code, and the Ohio Administrative Code” and/or a licensed professional.

How do I contact INHC for repairs and maintenance issues?

All routine repairs and requests must be reported to INHC by contacting INHC Maintenance at 937-457-2892, or via email.
If you have questions about the status of a maintenance request, please contact our office at 937-457-2892, or via email.