Food and Supply Resources
Medical and Cleaning Supplies
MCBDDS continues to distribute medical and sanitation supplies and paper products to people served and providers through its Supply Hub (Pandemic Resource Center) at Northview. Supplies are only available for pick-up by appointment Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It is very important that you DO NOT come to Northview without making an appointment first, as we may not have the supplies you need on hand.
Providers must make appointments to pick up supplies by emailing provider help or calling 937-457-2808. (Note: This is a different phone number than originally published, but please use it moving forward.) When making your appointment, be sure to let folks know what resources you need.
Individuals served and families needing assistance with supplies must notify their Service and Support Administrator (SSA) or their Developmental Specialist (DS), who will then set up a pick-up appointment on their behalf.
Products Currently Available
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Gloves – sizes S, M, L, XL
- Factory made disposable masks
- Face shields
- Ear guards
- KN95 masks
- Reusable Thermometers
- Oral Digital Thermometers
- Disposable gowns
- Similac Alimentum Baby Formula (liquid)
- Nestle Compleat Pediatric (liquid for tube feeding)
- PediaLyte Electrolyte Powder (for rehydration, ages 1 and older)
- EleCare Jr. nutrition powder (ages 1 and older, for oral and tube feedings)
- Neocate Splash (liquid; hypoallergenic for oral and tube feeding)
- Neocate Jr. powdered formula (for ages 1 and older)
- Gerber Single Grain Rice Cereal for babies
Cleaning and Sanitary Supplies
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes
- Bleach (by the gallon)
- Diapers (for children - size 2 (12-18 lb); size 3 (16-28 lbs.); size 4 (22-37 lbs.); size 5, size 6 and size 7
- Boys and Girls Pull-Ups - sizes 2T - 3T and 3T - 4T
- Women’s Disposable Protective Underwear (pull-up style; sizes M, L, XL)
- Men’s Disposable Protective Underwear (pull-up style; size S, M, L and XL)
- Baby wipes, alcohol-free
- Pleascent Clean disinfectant/germicide/cleaner
Food Assistance for Individuals Served
We realize many families are facing difficult times due to layoffs and loss of income from the business closures mandated by the State of Ohio. One of the ways the Board is able to help during this time is by providing food and healthy meals for people with developmental disabilities who are facing real and immediate hardships.
Thanks to funds from the Montgomery County Human Services Levy, the Board is able to provide one meal per day to individuals served. These fresh, healthy meals are created by a local caterer and can be picked up by appointment or delivered, if needed. If you are interested in participating in this program, you must contact your Service and Support Administrator (SSA) (or Developmental Specialist, for families with children in the PACE program). Once you have registered with your SSA, you can pick up your meals Monday through Friday between noon and 3 p.m. at one of two locations:
- MCBDDS Northview Center, 8114 North Main Street, Dayton, 45415
- The Mandalay Banquet Center, 2700 River Road, Moraine, 45439
Questions? Contact your SSA or Developmental Specialist, or email help.
- The Dayton Food Bank is operating a drive-through pantry on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. - 56 Armor Place, Dayton, 45417. Call 937-461-0265 or visit the website.
- Good Neighbor House - 627 East First St., Dayton, 45402. Call 937-224-3003, or visit the website.
- With God's Grace Mobile Food Pantry - 622 Springfield St., Dayton, 45403. Call 937-397-4124 or visit the website. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>